Cashback from vacation

Monday 15 December 2014

Smile~ :)))

I know most of people are very stress on their job, sometimes we are thinking about not going to work, wanted to find some excuses to take leave and others, but sometime it cant. I had seen a lot of people while going to work are bring up the neutral face and yes, I also do the same face with them.


After my colleague was share this song with video to me by saying: hey, please smile ! work will never be ended, you need to have smile and it will help you make happy everyday and think positive. So that you won't find hard on your work. Then, after i was watching this, I feel what was my colleague said are absolutely right. We know every day is a difficult day, but we still need to get over it. Why not we stay smiling to get over a hard day. So smile guys! And enjoy this video


No comments:

Post a Comment